This Page

has been moved to new address

Stage Five: Agent Secured!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: Stage Five: Agent Secured!

Thursday 17 March 2011

Stage Five: Agent Secured!

All has gone quiet for a few weeks on this blog, but behind the screen, a veritable ferment of activity has been taking place which I am only now able to reveal.  Within two days of sending out the six submissions on 21/22 February I had received three requests from agents to send through the full manuscript for their consideration.   By 3 March I was being offered representation by each one of them, and I had a series of emails and meetings with them at the end of last week.  I liked all of them, and all were terrifically enthusiastic about the book, so I had the hard decision of choosing over the weekend - a delicious but also rather terrifying position to be in.

I'm now delighted to announce that my agent is Bill Hamilton of A M Heath & Co, one of London's oldest literary agencies.  I am very, very excited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home