This Page

has been moved to new address

The Day Parliament Burned Down: Live!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: The Day Parliament Burned Down: Live!

Sunday 16 October 2011

The Day Parliament Burned Down: Live!

Sunday 16 October 2011 is the 177th anniversary of the 1834 fire. Today I'm tweeting a 'live' feed of events from 1834 in real time on Twitter. I've prescheduled the tweets so I can watch as the come through: it will be fascinating to experience it myself in real time, rather than just writing about it. You can follow my feed even if you don't tweet yourself, by googling 'Dustshoveller' and 'Twitter'.  And next year, I hope, today will be the day The Day Parliament Burned Down is published.


If you've arrived here today as a result of seeing the story unfold on Twitter, you can find out more about the fire from the short 2009 BBC Parliament film on it here and here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home