This Page

has been moved to new address

80K reached - shattered!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: 80K reached - shattered!

Monday 6 September 2010

80K reached - shattered!

After four days of tough slog with chapters one and two, I am pleased to report that I have licked these into shape pretty well and am very happy (though inarticulate from fatigue).  Spent most of today in the Bodleian.  Have now gone over the 80,000 word mark.  Just one more chapter (number three) to make respectable before I get feedback.  And then I might just be about ready, after some polishing, to have my first crack at finding an agent.  No real opportunity, except the odd evening and a bit of time at the weekends to do any more writing, until the Pope's visit to Westminster on 17th Sept, which I have taken as a day off.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home