This Page

has been moved to new address

Stage Two: Serious Stuff

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: Stage Two: Serious Stuff

Monday 8 November 2010

Stage Two: Serious Stuff

Today and tomorrow I have taken as leave, to work on the book.  I'm now knitting together new references and polishing chapters 4 to 7, which are all interlinked. 

But most importantly, and very excitingly, today I met the agent who will be representing me, all being well. We had a half-hour meeting at her office, discussed future book plans, likely publishers and the next steps.   I'll be signing on the dotted line with her when I deliver the full manucript, which will be towards the beginning of February 2011.  So now I'd better get back to writing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home