This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy New Year to All My Readers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: Happy New Year to All My Readers!

Monday 10 January 2011

Happy New Year to All My Readers!

During the first week of 2011 I completed work on chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10.  I now have two-thirds of the book finalised, and am just doing final checks before sending this latest chunk off to my prospective agent.

I also have three kind people reading and commenting on chapters 0 to 6, which is really helpful of them.

Finally, I discovered with delight today that my former boss reads this blog, so for all you lurkers out there, please do get in touch - post comments, or even better, add yourself as a follower.  Then I don't feel like I'm posting into a big black hole...anyone out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home