This Page

has been moved to new address

Time's Winged Chariot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: Time's Winged Chariot

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Time's Winged Chariot

Had planned today as a day off, to complete work on chapter 7, but the fates conspired against me and I was called back into work for an urgent meeting which I couldn't avoid.  Then, when that was shifted to 90 minutes later, even the chance of having an afternoon free began to recede.  In the end I managed 90 mins at the end of the day in the Bodleian checking online newspaper references but feeling a bit frustrated at present, as this was pretty much the only work day I had free till Christmas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home