This Page

has been moved to new address

Picture Perfect

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Dustshoveller's Gazette: Picture Perfect

Thursday 14 July 2011

Picture Perfect

Things are moving on quickly now.  I've signed three copies of the contract, and have filled in an author publicity form.  Now I have to choose pictures for the book and send a list to OUP before the end of the month, so they can start getting licences for those which I'm not getting from work.  Selecting them is difficult - there are at least a hundred I could use, but I have to get it down to 35.

In the end I decided the easiest way was to lay everything out on
the floor to see how they looked side by side...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home